As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons mint flakes
- Red or green food color
- Drain syrup from pineapple. To the syrup add vinegar, sugar and mint flakes.
Stir to dissolve sugar and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; keep covered and set aside to cool.
- Strain to remove mint flakes. To the liquid add 1/4 teaspoon (about 25 drops)
red or green food color; stir. Add pineapple chunks.
- Store in a covered dish or jar in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Sweet Appetizer Recipes