Pastel Macaroon Phyllo Tartlets
These pastel macaroon phyllo tartlets serve as great Valentine's Day, baby shower
appetizers or appetizers for your next holiday party or event.
- 1 (14 ounce) package sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almonds, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops gel food coloring
- 2 (15 count) packages Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut flakes, condensed milk, almonds and vanilla
- Mix in food coloring one drop at a time until desired shade is achieved.
- Spoon the filling into shells.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes,
removing from oven just before coconut browns.
Yield: 30 appetizers | Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 8 Min
Nutritional Info: Serving size: 1 shell (15g), Amount per serving: Calories
70, Calories from Fat –35, Total Fat – 4g, Saturated fat – 3g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol
– 0mg, Sodium –30 mg, Total carbohydrate – 7g, Dietary Fiber – 1g,Sugars –6g, Protein
– 1g Vitamin A – 0%, Vitamin C – 0%, Calcium – 2%, Iron 0%
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Athens Foods
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.