Spiced Pineapple Pickups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large can pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 (4-inch) stick cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- Dash salt
- 6 to 8 cloves
- The day before serving, drain syrup from pineapple.
- To a saucepan, add all ingredients; bring to boil.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Drain well.
- Serve ice cold with wooden picks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Sweet Appetizer Recipes