- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit (strawberries, pineapple chunks, orange wedges and/or sliced bananas), cut into bite-size pieces
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, half-and-half, instant pudding mix, Kahlua,
Amaretto and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.