Apple Toffee Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package English toffee bits
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave 10-20 seconds if necessary.
- Beat together all ingredients except toffee bits until thoroughly blended. Fold
in the English toffee bits.
- Serve with crisp apple slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Yield: approximately 3 cups
Can be made ahead and refrigerated.