Banana Curry Dip
- 1 cup mashed bananas (3 medium)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into spears
- 1 cucumber, cut into slices
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- Combine bananas, yogurt, onion, curry powder and salt in small bowl. Chill at
least 1 hour.
- Serve with pineapple, cucumber and shrimp.
Yield: 1 2/3 cups dip
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Sweet Dip Recipes