- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls.
- Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs.
Yield: about 1 cup
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Sweet Dip Recipes