Chocolate Cheese Cake Dip
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Ground cinnamon
- Mix the raisins and brandy, making sure all the raisins are coated, and let soak
for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and whipping cream until well blended
- Add vanilla extract, mixing well. Blend in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in the "soused" raisins and chocolate chips, blending well.
- Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon.
- Serve at room temperature.
Yield: about 3 3/4 cups dip, or 6 servings
Suggested dippers: Graham crackers, melon, strawberries, raspberries, peaches,
pears, dried fruit, pound cake cubes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Sweet Dip Recipes