Coconut Cream Pie Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (5.1 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Graham crackers or shortbread cookies for dipping
- Add cream of coconut and milk to a stand mixer or large bowl (using a hand-held
mixer) and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in a heaping cup of toasted coconut and Cool Whip; mix until just combined.
- Add mixture to a pretty serving bowl and garnish with remaining toasted coconut.
- Serve with Graham crackers or shortbread cookies.
If using this dip as a pie filling, the recipe will fill two prepared pie crusts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.