Coconut Fruit Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 small box instant coconut cream pudding mix
- Fresh pineapple, kiwi fruit, strawberries or other fruit
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process for 1 minutes
or until smooth.
- Serve with fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 2 cups
Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Sweet Dip Recipes