Creamy Caramel Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating
well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 3 1/2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Sweet Dip Recipes