Orange Fluff (T&T)
This dip is delicious served with fresh fruits, such as fresh pineapple
chunks, sliced apples, bananas, kiwi and strawberries.
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding*
- 2 cups really cold milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed
orange with pulp
* You can also use cream cheese or lemon flavored instant pudding.
- In a mixing bowl on low speed, beat the pudding mix with milk until well blended,
approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently beat in sour cream and fold in orange juice and peel, mixing to combine.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator to blend flavors.
- Pour into a fancy bowl on a platter and arrange with fresh fruits on Boston bib
lettuce. (I use the fancy wooden picks for the fruits).
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 9/3/2001 12:00 pm.