- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine artichoke, breadcrumbs, eggs, olive oil,
the 2 tablespoons Parmesan, lemon juice and garlic.
- Form mixture into 24 small 1-inch diameter balls, and roll in the
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Set on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake artichoke balls until eggs are set throughout and balls are
heated through, about 10 minutes.
Yield: 40 to 60 artichoke balls
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.