Asparagus-Prosciutto Rolls with
Tomato Basil Cheddar
Asparagus-Prosciutto Rolls with Tomato Basil Cheddar is asparagus spears,
prosciutto and tomato basil cheddar wrapped in phyllo.
- 12 asparagus spears
- 4 large (14 x 18-inch) sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 12 thin slices Cabot Tomato Basil Cheddar
- 4 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Have bowl of ice water on hand.
- In pot of boiling, salted water, cook asparagus for one minute.
- Transfer to ice water with slotted spoon.
- Once cool, transfer to paper towels to drain; pat dry.
- Lay first phyllo sheet on cutting board; brush entire surface with melted butter.
- Top with next phyllo sheet and brush with butter; repeat with remaining two sheets.
- Cut into 12 smaller rectangles.
- Place one piece of prosciutto and cheddar on each rectangle.
- Place asparagus spears on top with tips extending beyond edges.
- Roll phyllo up around asparagus and brush with additional butter.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jeffrey Weiss.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Cabot Creamery Cooperative
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.