Bacon Buffalo Chicken Bites
These delicious appetizers will be a hit at your next gathering.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 20 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 6 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- Mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 20 slices raw bacon
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each
roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Combine chicken, buffalo sauce, dressing and celery. Divide filling
evenly between the 20 circles, placing a mound in the center of the
circle. Place 1 cheese piece on top of filling. Pull dough up to enclose
filling and pinch together to seal.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each bundle and secure with a
toothpick, pinched end up.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20
Prep Time: 20-30 min | Bake Time: 20 min | Servings: 1-19
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes