Bacon Buffalo Chicken Bites
Delicious Bacon Buffalo Chicken Bites will be a hit at your next gathering.
- 20 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 6 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- Mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 20 slices raw bacon
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Combine chicken, buffalo sauce, dressing and celery. Divide filling evenly between the 20 circles, placing a mound in the center of the circle. Place 1 cheese piece on top of filling. Pull dough up to enclose filling and pinch together to seal.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each bundle and secure with a toothpick, pinched end up.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Prep time: 20-30 min | Bake time: 20 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.