Bacon Pigs in a Blanket Pull-Apart
Pull apart pigs in a blanket with bacon will be the star finger food at your
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 package lit’l Smokies
- 18 slices bacon
- Barbecue sauce
- Cut each slice of bacon in half lengthwise. Cook bacon on medium heat in
a skillet until the grease is foaming in the skillet. Strain out grease.
- Cut each roll into three equal size portions.
- Spray a 9-inch round oven safe dish with cooking spray.
- To assemble each pig, roll out 1 roll portion to a 3 x 1 inch oval. Wrap
a strip of bacon around a smokie, and wrap the dough around the bacon
wrapped smokie. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Assemble the pigs in a blanket in concentric circles in the sprayed dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 25-30 min | Servings: 8-10
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes