Bacon Pigs in a Blanket Pull-Apart
Bacon Pigs in a Blanket Pull-Apart will be the star finger food at your next party!
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 25 to 30 min | Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 package Li’l Smokies
- 18 slices bacon
- Barbecue sauce
- Cut each slice of bacon in half lengthwise. Cook bacon over medium heat in a skillet until the grease is foaming in the skillet. Strain out grease.
- Cut each roll into three equal size portions.
- Spray a 9-inch round oven safe dish with cooking spray.
- To assemble each pig, roll out 1 roll portion to a 3 x 1 inch oval. Wrap a strip of bacon around a smokie, and wrap the dough around the bacon wrapped smokie. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Assemble the pigs in a blanket in concentric circles in the sprayed dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.