Bacon Roll Ups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sandwich bread
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices, then cut each piece of bread into three
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on each bread rectangle, and roll
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each of the bread rolls and secure them with wooden
- Arrange the roll ups on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, approximately 10 minutes.
Yield: 25 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes