- 24 (4 1/2-inch) hard sesame seed covered breadsticks
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap a half slice of bacon around each breadstick spiraling down to cover breadstick.
Lay on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until bacon looks done.
- Remove from oven and cool just until able to handle.
- Meanwhile mix garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Roll the bacon covered breadsticks in the cheese mixture and set on serving plate.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.