As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 24 (4 1/2-inch) hard sesame seed covered breadsticks
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap a half slice of bacon around each breadstick spiraling down to cover breadstick.
Lay on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until bacon looks done.
- Remove from oven and cool just until able to handle.
- Meanwhile mix garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Roll the bacon covered breadsticks in the cheese mixture and set on serving plate.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes