Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
What are the best-dressed Brussels sprouts wearing this season? They're wrapped
in bacon, darling—with a bit of honey mustard for extra flair.
- 10 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut crosswise in half
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 10 large Brussels sprouts (1/2 pound), cut lengthwise in half
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place bacon, in batches, in single layer on paper towel-covered microwaveable
plate; cover with second paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes. (Bacon will
not be done.)
- Spread bacon with mustard. Place 1 Brussels sprout half, cut side up, on center
of each bacon piece; fold ends of bacon over sprout.
- Place, seam side down, on rimmed baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining bacon and sprout pieces.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp and sprouts are tender.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 40 min | 20 servings
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com