Bacon Wrapped Cajun Jalapenos
- 8 large jalapeno peppers
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 8 thick-sliced peppered bacon strips
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. In a small bowl,
combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Cajun seasoning. Stuff about 1 1/2
teaspoons into each pepper half.
- Cut bacon strips in half widthwise.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until partially cooked but not crisp. Wrap a bacon
piece around each pepper; secure with a wooden pick.
- Place on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Discard wooden picks. Serve immediately.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 25 min | 16 servings, 1 each
Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid
touching your face.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.