Bacon Wrapped Cajun Jalapenos
- 8 large jalapeno peppers
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 8 thick-sliced peppered bacon strips
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. In a small bowl,
combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Cajun seasoning. Stuff about 1 1/2
teaspoons into each pepper half.
- Cut bacon strips in half widthwise.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until partially cooked but not crisp. Wrap a bacon
piece around each pepper; secure with a wooden pick.
- Place on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Discard wooden picks. Serve immediately.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 25 min | 16 servings, 1 each
Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid
touching your face.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: butteryum
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes