Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
Guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser at your next cocktail party, these
Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog Bites are baked with sugar and spice and everything nice.
- 9 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut in half
- 6 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, cut into thirds
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each wiener piece; roll in combined sugar and pepper to evenly coat.
- Place, seam-sides down, on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until bacon is crisp and golden brown, turning after 12 minutes.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 25 min | 16 servings, 1 each
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.