Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
Guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser at your next cocktail party, these bacon-wrapped hot dogs are baked with sugar and spice and everything nice.
- 9 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut in half
- 6 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, cut into thirds
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each wiener piece; roll in combined sugar and pepper
to evenly coat.
- Place, seam-sides down, on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until bacon is crisp and golden brown, turning after
Prep: 20 min. | Bake: 25 min. | 16 servings, 1 each
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): kraftrecipes.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes