You can easily add a creative twist to your menu by serving bite-size
Bacon-Wrapped Pierogies, featuring Classic Cheddar Mini Pierogies, which are
perfect for sharing.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (12.84 ounce) box Mrs. T's Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon or Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 14 slices bacon, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Defrost pierogies by placing in boiling water for 2 minutes or refrigerating overnight.
- Wrap half slices of bacon around each pierogy. Arrange pierogies on baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar, if desired. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown, turning once.
Prep time: 15 min | Total time: 32 min | Servings: 4
Optional: Sauté wrapped pierogies for 8 minutes, or grill for 5 minutes until
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Mrs. T's Pierogies - mrstspierogies.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.