Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 6 large shrimp
- 2 ounces Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- Peel shrimp, leaving shell on tail segments. Devein. Partially butterfly shrimp.
- Form cheese into 6 long, thin rolls. Place 1 roll in open part of each shrimp.
Place shrimp on bacon and roll up. Run 1 long bamboo skewer through upper portion
of all 6 shrimp and another through lower portion of all 6 shrimp in order to keep
shrimp closed and hold bacon in place.
- Grill until bacon is cooked and shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Remove from skewers to serve.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
Yield: 6 appetizers or 1 main dish serving
Variation: Shrimp may also be deep fried. Skewer as directed, but leave some
space between each shrimp. Coat with seasoned cracker crumbs. Deep fry until cooked
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.