Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 6 large shrimp
- 2 ounces Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- Peel shrimp, leaving shell on tail segments. Devein. Partially butterfly shrimp.
- Form cheese into 6 long, thin rolls. Place 1 roll in open part of each shrimp.
Place shrimp on bacon and roll up. Run 1 long bamboo skewer through upper portion
of all 6 shrimp and another through lower portion of all 6 shrimp in order to keep
shrimp closed and hold bacon in place.
- Grill until bacon is cooked and shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Remove from skewers to serve.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
Yield: 6 appetizers or 1 main dish serving
Variation: Shrimp may also be deep fried. Skewer as directed, but leave some
space between each shrimp. Coat with seasoned cracker crumbs. Deep fry until cooked
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: andrewxedge
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes