Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Variation: Shrimp may also be deep fried. Skewer as directed, but leave some
space between each shrimp. Coat with seasoned cracker crumbs. Deep fry until cooked
- 6 large shrimp
- 2 ounces Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- Peel shrimp, leaving shell on tail segments. Devein. Partially butterfly shrimp.
- Form cheese into 6 long, thin rolls. Place 1 roll in open part of each shrimp. Place shrimp on bacon and roll up. Run 1 long bamboo skewer through upper portion of all 6 shrimp and another through lower portion of all 6 shrimp in order to keep shrimp closed and hold bacon in place.
- Grill until bacon is cooked and shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Remove from skewers to serve.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
Yield: 6 appetizers or 1 main dish serving
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.