Bacon Wrapped Smokies with
Brown Sugar and Butter
- 1 pound bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 pound Lil’ Smokies (small sausages)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 cups brown sugar, divided
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each Smokie. Place all the wrapped Smokies
in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter, then add 1 cup brown sugar and stir until mixed well and
brown sugar is melted. Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture over the wrapped
Smokies. Sprinkle the remaining cup of brown sugar evenly over the Smokies.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, then turn the heat up to 400 degrees F for
about 5 minutes or longer until the bacon becomes crispy.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.