This is one of the best appetizers I've ever had. Enjoy!
- 1 whole Camembert
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 4 sliced apples
- Lightly toasted French baguette
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the Camembert on an oven-safe serving dish. Brush the top with butter and
toss the nuts in the remaining butter. Scatter the nuts over the top of the cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese softens and the nuts are lightly
- Serve surrounded with apple slices and baguette slices.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 10/22/2001 9:23 am.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.