Baked Habanero Poppers
- 12 habanero peppers
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until soft and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- Pat bacon dry with paper towels. Fry the bacon, onion, and mushroom together
until bacon is crisp; drain well and let cool.
- Mix all remaining ingredients (except the peppers) together.
- While wearing rubber gloves, slice peppers in half, remove seeds, and stuff with
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.