Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Combine cheeses, bacon and seasonings; mix well. Fill each pepper half with about
2 tablespoons of cheese mixture. Roll in bread crumbs. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, until peppers are of
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.