Baked Water Chestnuts
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Wrap each chestnut in a half slice of bacon. Secure with a wooden pick.
- Place wrapped chestnuts on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Put wrapped chestnuts into a casserole dish and pour sauce over them.
- Return to oven for another 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.