Baked Water Chestnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Wrap each chestnut in a half slice of bacon. Secure with a wooden pick.
- Place wrapped chestnuts on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Put wrapped chestnuts into a casserole dish and pour sauce over them.
- Return to oven for another 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes