Breaded Chipotle Shrimp
With its robust chipotle flavor, this Breaded Chipotle Shrimp recipe is very easy to prepare and is a perfect addition to any party.
- 1 (7.6 ounce) can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 small chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 cup BIMBO Bread Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fully cooked medium or large shrimp with tails on
- Thinly sliced lettuce for serving
- Sliced lime and grape tomatoes for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Combine media crema and chiles in small bowl. Combine bread crumbs, butter and salt in shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Dip shrimp in media crema mixture, not coating tails. Shake off excess cream. Coat with bread crumb mixture; place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve on bed of lettuce. Garnish with lime and tomatoes.
Prep time: 15 min | Cooking time: 20 min
Servings: 14 appetizer servings; 3 shrimp per serving
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.