Broiled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 8 strips Honeysuckle White® Turkey Bacon
- 16 peeled medium shrimp, tail-on
- 4 (6-inch) metal skewers
- 1/2 cup Thai-style chili sauce
- Cut bacon strips in half to make 16 pieces.
- Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon, leaving tail exposed.
- Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer.
- Broil skewers about 4 inches from heat, 4-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp
is cooked and bacon is lightly browned.
- Serve with chili sauce on the side for dipping.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 20 min
Recipe Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 3oz/84g Calories per serving: 200 Calories
from fat: 80 Total fat: 9g Saturated fat: 3g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 920mg Carbohydrate:
Carbs: 1g Sugar Carbs: 15g Protein: 13g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Honeysuckle White - Cargill Meat Solutions
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes