Broiled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 8 strips Honeysuckle White® Turkey Bacon
- 16 peeled medium shrimp, tail-on
- 4 (6-inch) metal skewers
- 1/2 cup Thai-style chili sauce
- Cut bacon strips in half to make 16 pieces.
- Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon, leaving tail exposed.
- Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer.
- Broil skewers about 4 inches from heat, 4-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp is cooked and bacon is lightly browned.
- Serve with chili sauce on the side for dipping.
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 10 min | Total time: 20 min
Recipe Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 3oz/84g Calories per serving: 200 Calories
from fat: 80 Total fat: 9g Saturated fat: 3g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 920mg Carbohydrate:
Carbs: 1g Sugar Carbs: 15g Protein: 13g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Honeysuckle White - Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.