Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Spicy, cheesy, and perfectly poppable, stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are the ultimate appetizer to serve for the big game. I mix 99% fat-free ground chicken with a blend of homemade Ranch seasoning, stuffed with salty Feta cheese, then coated in spicy, buttery, buffalo wing sauce. Serve with wooden picks to enjoy all the flavor of a buffalo wing without the muss and fuss.
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound 99% fat-free ground chicken breast
- 1 (4 ounce) block Feta cheese, cut into 24 (1/2-inch) cubes (will have 8 leftover cubes)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add red onion, garlic, egg white, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and seasonings to a large bowl then stir with a fork to combine. Add ground chicken then mix until combined – do not over-mix or meatballs will be
- Divide chicken mixture into quarters, then each quarter into 4 balls. Press a cube of Feta into the center of each ball then close mixture around cheese to seal. Place meatballs onto a buttered cooling rack set on top of a
baking sheet, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat then add buffalo wing sauce and stir to combine. Add cooked meatballs to skillet then use a spoon to coat in sauce. Place a lid on top and turn heat to low to keep warm.
Yield: 16 meatballs
Recipe and photo used with permission from: American Butter Institute
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.