- 4 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (16.9-ounce) package Mrs. T's Potato & Cheddar Cheese or Potato & Onion Pierogies
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine hot sauce, oil and chili powder. Add frozen pierogies;
toss until well coated. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese salad dressing or salsa and celery sticks, if desired.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 210 Calories; 6g Fat (24.6% calories
from fat); 7g Protein; 34g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 10mg Cholesterol; 569mg
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates
Source: Mrs. T's Pierogies
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.