Bundles of Joy
- 1 roll crescent dough
- 6 mini rounds gouda cheese, wax removed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Unroll the dough, pinch together the perforations and divide into 6 squares.
Place the cheese in the center of each square. Spread the top of the cheese with
mustard and sprinkle with pecans. Draw up the sides of the dough to form a bundle
and pinch the dough in place.
- Place in a 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve.
Source: Chef Colleen Miner
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.