Pulled pork and cheese in crunchy phyllo cups is a great hot appetizer.
- 1 cup pulled pork in barbecue sauce
- 4 ounces queso fresco or feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 packages (15-count each) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together pulled pork and queso fresco/feta cheese.
- Spoon one heaping teaspoon of filling into each shell.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Top each with pico de gallo.
Variation: Substitute guacamole for the pico de gallo.
Nutritional Info: Calories 35 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5g Saturated
Fat .5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 125 mg Total Carbohydrate 3g Dietary
Fiber 0g Sugars 2g Protein 2g/ Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2%
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Athens Foods
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes