Cauliflower Wings with Buffalo Yogurt Dip
For all wing lovers who are looking for a healthy alternative to this favorite food, these cauliflower wings are an absolute must! The wings themselves only have three ingredients – 1 head of cauliflower, olive oil, and salt. The wings on their own are a welcome light treat but, for true wing flavor, the fantastic Buffalo Yogurt dip is an essential accompaniment. This recipe serves 8 and can easily be doubled if serving company or bringing to a gathering.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Buffalo Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Franks Hot Sauce or your favorite brand
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut or break the cauliflower florets off the core leaving as much of the stem
on as possible. They should resemble little trees or drumsticks. Place the florets
in a large bowl and toss gently with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and salt.
- Lightly oil a roasting pan or sheet pan with the remaining tablespoon of olive
oil and spread the cauliflower in a single layer in or on the pan and place in the
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cauliflower just starts to get tender
and the edges start to turn nice and brown.
- Mix all of the dip ingredients in a medium size bowl until well blended.
- Arrange the roasted cauliflower on a serving platter with a bowl of the dip on
Makes about 1 1/4 cups dip; serves 8.
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Kennedy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: Katie Webster via Cabot Creamery - cabotcheese.coop
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes