Cauliflower Wings with Buffalo Yogurt Dip
For all wing lovers who are looking for a healthy alternative to this favorite food, these cauliflower wings are an absolute must! The wings themselves only have three ingredients – 1 head of cauliflower, olive oil, and salt. The wings on their own are a welcome light treat but, for true wing flavor, the fantastic Buffalo Yogurt dip is an essential accompaniment. This recipe serves 8 and can easily be doubled if serving company or bringing to a gathering.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Buffalo Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Franks Hot Sauce or your favorite brand
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut or break the cauliflower florets off the core leaving as much of the stem
on as possible. They should resemble little trees or drumsticks. Place the florets
in a large bowl and toss gently with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and salt.
- Lightly oil a roasting pan or sheet pan with the remaining tablespoon of olive
oil and spread the cauliflower in a single layer in or on the pan and place in the oven.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cauliflower just starts to get tender
and the edges start to turn nice and brown.
- Mix all of the dip ingredients in a medium size bowl until well blended.
- Arrange the roasted cauliflower on a serving platter with a bowl of the dip on
Yield: about 1 1/4 cups dip; serves 8
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Kennedy.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.