Cheddar Olive Pops
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Wisconsin Aged Cheddar Cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 25 large pimiento-stuffed green olives
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl, blend together cheese and butter with electric mixer. Add flour
and paprika; mix well.
- Shape 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture around each olive, dipping hands in flour,
if necessary, to prevent sticking. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake
for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from baking sheet and serve immediately.
Yield: 25 olive pops
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.