Kick off your gameday spread with satisfying Cheese Bombs. A gooey cheese center
with a flavor-loaded crust makes these the highlight of any party spread.
- 24 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 (16-ounce) brick mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup potato chips, crushed*
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese corn chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* To crush chips, place them in a ziplock bag and crush with rolling pin or hands.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Cut each in half. Flatten each roll into a 2-inch circle.
- Place 1 piece of mozzarella cheese on each circle. Pull edges of each dough circle up to completely enclose filling.
- In a small bowl melt butter.
- Place corn chips, potato chips and Parmesan cheese in separate bowls. then dip each filled roll in butter mixture and then into one of the other coating bowls.
- Place filled rolls on a large baking sheet pinched side down.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Prep time: 20 min | Bake time: 12-15 min | Servings: 16
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.