Kick off your gameday spread with this satisfying snack. A gooey cheese center
with a flavor-loaded crust makes these the highlight of any party spread.
- 24 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 (16-ounce) brick mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup potato chips, crushed*
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese corn chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Cut each in half. Flatten
each roll into a 2-inch circle.
- Place 1 piece of mozzarella cheese on each circle. Pull edges of each dough
circle up to completely enclose filling.
- In a small bowl melt butter.
- Place corn chips, potato chips and Parmesan cheese in separate bowls. then
dip each filled roll in butter mixture and then into one of the other coating
- Place filled rolls on a large baking sheet pinched side down.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 12-15 min | Servings: 16
* To crush chips, place them in a ziplock bag and crush with rolling pin or hands.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes