This is from my childhood church cookbook. I've never made it, so I don't know how it's served - as a side, appetizer or snack. Just thought it looked good!
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chiles, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- In an 8-inch square baking dish layer cheeses and chiles.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk, and flour. Pour over chiles-cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into small squares.
- Serve hot.
Posted by warden2three at Recipe Goldmine May 3, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes