A great finger food for parties. Try dipping these in your favorite salsa.
- 1 (10 ounce) package STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (11 ounce) package pie pastry mix
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds or sesame seeds, (optional)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine welsh rarebit, pie pastry mix and onion powder in a medium bowl. Roll
out to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 1 1/2 x 1/2-inch
strips. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if desired.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 25 min | Servings: 18
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.