Cheesy Crescent Nachos
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles, drained
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa or taco sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Coat both sides
of each rectangle with cornmeal.
- Place in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan; press over
bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Press edges and perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle crust with any remaining cornmeal. Top evenly with chiles, Cheddar and
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 24 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut into triangles or squares.
- Serve warm with salsa.
Servings: 24 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 30 min
Created by Gregg Peroutka, Mankato, MN
1984 Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): American Dairy Association
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes