Chicken Broccoli Cheese Wrap
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 ounces (1 cup) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose dill mix
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chopped chicken, broccoli, and bell pepper in bowl. Press garlic over vegetable
- Shred cheese and add to bowl, mix gently. Add mayonnaise, dill mix and salt;
- Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of
dough across width of 12 x 15-inch rectangle stone. Repeat with remaining package
of dough. Using roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of baking
stone, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep. Spread filling evenly
over middle of dough. To braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center,
twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid. Tuck
ends under to seal at end of braid. Brush egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 25 for 28 minutes or until deep golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.