Chili Potato Dippers with Cheddar Jalapeno Dip
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Cheddar Jalapeno Dip
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) finely shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Whole peppers for garnish, if desired
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil; spray
foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into thin wedges. In large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, chili powder
and garlic powder; toss to coat. Place in sprayed foil-lined pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine all dip ingredients except onions; mix well.
Sprinkle with onions.
- Serve potato dippers with Cheddar Jalapeno Dip; garnish with whole peppers, if
Yield: 8 servings (1 1/4 cups dip)
Source: Pillsbury Complete Cookbook
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes