Chipped Beef in a Sour Dough Bread Bowl
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package chipped beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 1 (8-inch) round loaf sour dough bread
- Mix the ingredients well except bread.
- Slice top off bread round and hollow out, carefully, making sure there are no
weak places in bread shell. Reserve removed bread.
- Fill bread shell with chipped beef mixture and put top back on.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Use soft bread from interior of the loaf to dip into hot mixture.
Bread can be toasted. Crackers can also used for dipping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes