Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
- 1 pound bulk hot or mild sausage, uncooked
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.
Sausage balls may be frozen uncooked. If baking frozen, add a few minutes to
the baking time.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes