Crunchy Glazed Tortellini
- 1 (15-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 (14-ounc) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 13-x 9-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour in frozen tortellini.
- Combine olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, hot sauce, half
the cranberry sauce and half the chili sauce in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Pour sauce over tortellini and stir until evenly coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tortellini are crunchy and glazed.
- Combine mayonnaise with remaining cranberry sauce and remaining chili sauce in
- Serve tortellini on wooden picks with dipping sauce.
Yield: 4-6 appetizer servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes