Flaming Hot Mac and Cheese Bites
Spicy hot crunch and ooh so creamy macaroni and cheese team up for the best bite ever.
- 12 Rhodes Dinner rolls
- 2 cups CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN’ HOT® cheese flavored snacks, crushed*
- 1/2 frozen macaroni dinner
- 1 egg
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Cut each in half.
Flatten each roll into a 2-inch circle.
- Place 1 piece of macaroni and cheese on each circle. Pull edges of each
dough circle up to completely enclose filling.
- In a small bowl wisk the egg. Place crushed Cheetos® in a shallow bowl. Then
dip each filled roll into the egg and then into the Cheetos®.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 35 min | Servings: 24
* To crush Cheetos®, place them in a ziplock bag and crush with rolling pin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes