Spicy, cheesy, puffy pillows for game day or anytime you need an easy crowd-pleaser
with a kick.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup diced fresh jalapeño chiles (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, chiles, salt,
pepper and garlic powder until well combined. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. With rolling pin, roll out each biscuit
into about 1/8-inch-thick round. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese filling onto
center of each. Bring up dough around filling; pinch to seal tightly. Place
seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- To make egg wash, beat egg with splash of water. Brush tops of stuffed biscuits
with some of the egg wash. Sprinkle tops with additional salt, pepper and garlic
powder to taste.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Serve warm.
prep time 15 mins | total time 30 mins | servings 8
You can switch up your cheese for variety. Mozzarella would be great.
Add some cooked chicken or sausage for a heartier kick!
Recipe by Blogger Amy Erickson of Oh Bite It.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Pillsbury
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.