Nacho Nose-Guard Bites
These mouth-watering snacks are best served warm with salsa, guacamole or sour
cream. Be careful when seeding and chopping the jalapenos.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 ounces jack cheese, finely shredded
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Heat oil in deep fryer or Dutch oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients and roll into balls. Fry for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until golden.
- Remove with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels.
Source: Snack Food Association
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.