This fun, tasty appetizer will have your guests wondering, "What are those?"
But these breaded olives are sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pimiento-stuffed olives
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce; stir in Bisquick mix until
dough forms (work with hands if necessary).
- Pat olives completely dry on paper towel. Shape 1 teaspoon dough around each
olive. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Decrease Bisquick mix
to 3/4 cup and add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.