Oysters a la Linda
- 1 quart oysters, undrained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat, then add diced celery, hot sauce and
Worcestershire sauce. Sauté celery until transparent.
- Add oysters. Cook over low heat until edges of oysters curl.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep hot over a low flame.
- Serve on crackers.
Serves 12 as hors d'oeuvres.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.